user-guides.co Logo
FacebookTwitterHome PageFAQHelpforumsAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsPayment

uSearch

Page Last Updated 4th February 2014

Everything you need to know about Forum: Gateway Laptops And Desktops | Topic: Gateway W340ui Missing Cd Dvd R Drivers. More related Phoenix Trustedcore(tm) Setup Utility Password Reset information and help.

Windows® Easy Restore Solutions & Free Driver Downloads : user-guides.co

Live Feedback

Forum: Gateway Laptops And Desktops | Topic: Gateway W340ui Missing Cd Dvd R Drivers

Home | Profile | Get Account | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

RSS

All Forums
 Gateway Laptops And Desktop Problems
 Gateway Laptops And Desktops
 Gateway W340UI Missing CD/DVD-R Drivers

TOPIC MESSAGE: Hello,

I just had my laptop restored but now I can't use my CD/DVD-R at all, when I go to the device manager and try to update it states that it already has the updated driver on it, when I check the properties it gives me the following error:" Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". Can someone please help me?

Thanx
Lola

AuthorTopic

lola2317

2 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2013 :  19:26:42
Topic_Status 1TOPIC MESSAGE: Hello,

I just had my laptop restored but now I can't use my CD/DVD-R at all, when I go to the device manager and try to update it states that it already has the updated driver on it, when I check the properties it gives me the following error:" Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". Can someone please help me?

Thanx
Lola Hello,

Thanx
Lola